Technology Practice Group
We understand that the technology industry has its own unique needs and challenges and we act accordingly. It’s all about a personal approach that you’ll be comfortable with, and that you can trust to achieve results.Low Murchison Radnoff is an Ottawa area law firm. In addition to our Business Law services, our Technology Practice Group also provides tailored solutions to a number of clients in the technology industry from major corporations with complex outsourcing, procurement and sales requirements to software developers, IT vendors, e-businesses and investors.
Our group is supported by the professionals in the other practice areas of the firm to provide seamless access to a wide range of legal services that are relevant to technology clients.
Our team provides advice to our clients on all aspects of technology business law, including:
- Use and Commercialization of Technology
- Protection of Proprietary and Confidential Data
- Technology Development and Co-Development Agreements
- Licensing and Distribution
- Technology Transfer Agreements
- Online Contracting and Service Delivery