Intellectual Property Practice Group
A good intellectual property asset plan is a necessary element of a successful business. Your intellectual property, whether trade-marks, copyright, trade secrets or employee know-how, may be more valuable than your physical assets. Identifying intellectual property assets of a business is the first step in protecting them.
The Intellectual Property Practice Group of Low Murchison Radnoff LLP can help develop a practical and cost-effective strategy for your intellectual property rights without losing sight of your broader business vision. We assist clients in Canada and around the world. Our Intellectual Property Practice Group is composed of experienced intellectual property counsel who advise our clients on optimizing protection through securing trade-mark and copyright registration and other forms of intellectual property protection.
Our Intellectual Property Practice Group is supported by our colleagues in the complimentary areas of the firm to provide seamless access to a wide range of legal services related to intellectual property.
Our Intellectual Property Practice Group provides advice to our clients on all aspects of intellectual property including:
- Filing and prosecution of trade-mark, copyright and industrial design applications
- Intellectual property opinions (availability and registrability of trade-marks)
- Portfolio management and protection of intellectual property rights in other jurisdictions
- Licensing and sale of intellectual property assets
- Intellectual property audits and due diligence
- Registration and management of domain names
- Litigation before courts and administrative tribunals
- Enforcement and anti-counterfeiting